what activity’s and hobby’s will you never give up despite age

Catman2018
6 minutes ago, Aspergolfer said:

Do you like Farming Simulator?

It's decent.

Aspergolfer

I also enjoy Bible study.

Aspergolfer

I will be taking delivery of a new Thompson Chain Reference Study Bible and a Strong's Concise Bible Concordance. I hope I get it today.

HalfFull

I'll probably never stop Geocaching as the average geocacher is probably a lot older than me, many are 70+.

I've been into French for 35 years and maps for 37 years, so not really expecting a change there.

ancus

Being bad at stuff is probably not going to go away.  I've always been rambling on about stuff that nobody cares about.  Probably always will.  I seem to get a reputation for being "very smart" but apparently not smart enough to build a reform advocacy group.  I started listening to heavy metal when I was in like 4th or 5th grade or something like that and I will never.  Ever.  Stop rocking.  Ever.  Metal never dies!  I'm also learning to play the guitar.  By which I mean I have a guitar, and I pluck at the strings, and hope they make the right sound.  And sometimes I'm right.  But usually I'm wrong.  Tabs are fun to read though, especially with the song actually playing.  Though tabs seem to carry a lot less information than more typical musical notation, but I never learned to read that anyway so it's not a big deal. 

Ace

Outdoors stuff like hiking, camping and the such. I plan to keep active to some extent in that way too. the last few years of college I have taken my week long spring break to go on a road trip to all sorts of national parks, camp sites, natural wonders and hikes instead of going home to family or down to mexico to party like most everyone else. I have some of my best memories doing this, just sleeping out of my truck and exploring.