Aspergolfer

Big Day Coming Up

Aspergolfer

Does anyone have a big day or important event coming up? If so, sound off here & let the rest of Asperclick know about it because important events help shape who we are.

Aspergolfer

I'll get this party started. I'm going be baptized this coming Sabbath at Elizabethtown Seventh-day Adventist Church. I've been looking forward to this for several wee. It will be such a wonderful, life-changing occasion! 

Heather

That is great @Aspergolfer! Congrats! 

I don't have any big days coming up at the moment, that I can think of right now.

Aspergolfer

Thank you. When I think of it, every day is a big day. It's another chance to draw closer to God, spread the gospel of the grace of God in Christ & let the world know Jesus is coming again & come to Him for salvation and eternal life. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16 Every day is a chance to exercise our faith & accept the free offer of eternal life.