Myrtonos

Thinking that Neurotypicals have extrasensory perception

Myrtonos

In my experience, especially as a child, non-autistic people appear to obtain information out of nowhere, or that people who claimed to "just pick something up" weren't being honest.

Peridot

Yeah, I also think a lot of them are telepathic. Or it's just that they constantly communicate non-verbally with little sounds and certain looks and therefore it seems that way. There's a whole dictionary that I was never given where it's all code. Like e.g. where I live when people would say "We watched a little movie" it means they slept together. It's really annoying like they constantly hide their true face and never say anything out loud. It's irksome.

Edited by Peridot

Ace

In conversation I notice this sometimes. I think I have gotten better about it in the past couple years but still sometimes happens. Although for things that don't relate to conversing with a human, I notice I seem to pick up more things than others. For example, I notice more things in the background of movies or can pick up more details in an art piece or even just being able to pay attention while driving while others will almost zone out on a route they take all the time to work. It could just be my focus is not naturally directed at humans but rather everything else.