Guest Chris

The Grand Plan

Andy

I read it all on the Guardian's website.  I even put a link up on one of the topics on this forum and then heard the US Military had banned access to that website and after a long sleepless night of worry I then took that link off the forum (hence why it is no longer there).  Needless to say though the Guardian is still accessible and more details came through to say it was only personnel within the US Military who were being blocked from that website.

Yes you're right about what you say about the N S A (who were also mentioned in a film Will Smith was in but which I am afraid to type the name for here).  But mention it they did and that was before the internet became a sensation!

But yes let's hope they have no interest with what we talk about on this forum.  Hopefully it is too low key to even bother about especially the stuff said in jest most of the time.  But as far as I know they have the right to do that and we shouldn't even be looking at trying to stop them.  They are here to help us stay safe.

Well given it was an aspie , (McKinnon), that hacked their top security looking for alternative technology and UFO's methinks security agencies will be staring intently at places such as this because we do present a risk to security as has been demonstrated where even wiki-leaks founder is purported to be an aspie.

Willow

I had hoped everyone would be a bit more light hearted about it, but never mind I guess :(

Mike_GX101

Privacy is only an issue when you have something to hide.  Needless to say I have even stopped closing my curtains at night!!

Guest Chris
Andy

Privacy is only an issue when you have something to hide.  Needless to say I have even stopped closing my curtains at night!!

Privacy becomes an issue when you are constantly being watched for your own protection.

Ben

This all sounds very wonderful, but it must surely run up a pretty gigantic bill? 

Sofi

I had hoped everyone would be a bit more light hearted about it, but never mind I guess :(

Me too. :(

I just appreciate the time and effort of this, even although I don't exactly understand half of it, but I fully trust Chris and Willow with it. It's obviously not going to be bad... You can tell by the way Chris has typed this that everything is being done for the best interests of members and future members. Also, nothing new is usually 100% perfect first time. 

I particularly like the 'obsession tracker' and the jobs section. Thank you. Asperclick has helped my life a lot already so I am glad to see it will become even better. 

Guest Chris

This all sounds very wonderful, but it must surely run up a pretty gigantic bill? 

Bill? Only my time. One of the perks of being me is I can set the rates for my time - in this case, free. :D

Of course there's the hosting bill, but that won't be any more than it is now until we're substantially bigger. :)

Ben

Bill? Only my time. One of the perks of being me is I can set the rates for my time - in this case, free. :D

Of course there's the hosting bill, but that won't be any more than it is now until we're substantially bigger. :)

Right then! This calls for champagne!

Erm.. non alcholic for me... 

Actually make it a shandy.... 

No, better make it a Panda pop... 

No, I'm low carbing, make it a water.

Am I even thirsty? 

No, I'll just sit and wait for people to rep me, so I can get moderation rights and ban everybody.